Interested in becoming a sales representative for Process for Progress?
We offer competitive industry residual commissions, extensive live and support training and a high level of professionalism and quality. We welcome outstanding, outgoing individuals looking to work from a home office, create their own schedules and sell our services to better the community and the merchant services industry.
We are currently: Hiring in the US.
Process for Progress is a leading Merchant Services Provider located in Orlando, Florida and currently expanding its sales force across the nation. We offer a successful alternative to traditional merchant services companies by offering competitive rates, a softer sell with an altruistic USB, flexible processing rates so you are in control and sales representative support to streamline the signup process and create a positive experience for our merchants and you. As a Process for Progress Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling merchant processing services to existing and aspiring businesses. We are looking for an experienced sales professional and offer a unique opportunity to earn residual lifetime income while also helping the community. We cut our profits to donate to charities, not your commission.
- 50% residual lifetime commisions
- Bonus payout incentive program offering up to $750/month bonus
- A streamlined approach to Merchant Services to help you close accounts fast and efficiently
- Ongoing live support and online training through an extensive knowledge base
- Dedicated Chief Sales Officer (CSO) to help you close - Immediate and lifetime (residual) income at competitive commission rates
- Professional freedom to make your own schedule - Professional marketing materials and branding - Recession resistant industry
- Rate freedom and flexibility on a independent sales representative level puts you in control of making the sale
Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly motivated, passionate & enthusiastic self-starter - Minimum 1 year sales/marketing experience (in any industry)
- Networking, organizational, time management and business development skills